LISTEN HERE...

LISTEN HERE...

Friday, August 16, 2013

A Language


Some see Him in the stars.  Some see Him in the sky.  Others wear His beauty on their faces.  However He has displayed the beauty of His love there is a language that anyone can hear.

If you have ears to hear open your heart and receive Him.  If you have heard His voice, don't waist another day.  If you've ever seen evidence in creation or if ever you've felt His mercy, don't throw it away.

Some hear Him in a song.  Some understand through tears.  Others see through the hands that reach to help them.  However He has displayed the wonder of His love there is a language that anyone can hear. 

If you have ears to hear open your heart and receive Him.  If you have heard His voice, don't waist another day.  If you've ever seen evidence in creation or if ever you've felt His mercy, don't throw it away.

Taking a walk one fall day I was impressed by the beauty of the sky.  In the north there were storm clouds dark and scary.  To the west of me the sun was beaming through the blue sky.  It was just so beautiful that I couldn't help but glorify God.  Then it occurred to me that God inspired my love and my faith in Him by speaking to me in a language He knew I would understand.  As I pondered this it dawned on me that He wants all of creation to know Him and to see His beauty and that He speaks the languages of every person He created.  He doesn't leave it to chance that we will "get it".  He actually gives us eyes to see and ears to hear so that we can know Him.  What is your heart's language?  How does God speak to you?  For some it's the beauty of the sky...at other times it may be a sorrowful moment that drives you to Him.  However it is that He is speaking to you, listen.

No comments: