LISTEN HERE...

LISTEN HERE...

Friday, February 28, 2014

Isaiah 55

My morning's meditation came from Isaiah 55.

Who am I to try and change the wisdom of God in order to taylor it to fit my will? I've heard many insinuate that the word of God means different things to everyone, as though there is a kind of moral relativity that is understandable and right within the body of Christ. But God's word does not change. And His wisdom is far above our own. So when He has spoken, no man can change what He has said to taylor it to his own liking, in order to condone or condemn what He has not. It is what it is. He has said what He has said. And He still desires that we seek to be holy as HE is holy. In the Name of Jesus we can be.

Isaiah 55:6-9 

“Seek the LORD while he may be found; call upon him while he is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the LORD, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.  For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

No comments: